Friday, February 27, 2015

My Next Few Victims

I am slowly getting my head around the whole f stop, shutter speed, light thing with this camera.
Well, honestly, I think I have it for a hot minute and take a great picture, and then turn right back around and take fifteen that absolutely suck!
I guess I am just going to have to practice........

 
No! To dark! Practice..............................
 
 
Getting better. Practice.....................................

 
I was trying to show the vapor blowing with a slow shutter speed. I think I did like 3 seconds. But apparently I moved while I was holding the camera "still" and this one blurred. Practice............

 
Finally! A good picture, with great focus. Of course it was when the boy had finally gotten so tired of it all he stopped looking at the camera.
 
So then I recruited Shiloh. He has always taken great pictures. But every time I whispered his name or whistled he would come to me instead of perking his ears up. We walked a circle around the yard before he finally figured out I wasn't really calling him.
 
"Hey Mom, which is my good side? This one?"
 
"Or this?"
 
 
And the absolute bestest picture of the day. And one I am going to have made into an 8X10 for the wall!!!!!
 
 
 
 
I love this dog! He's so patient, and photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment