Tuesday, February 24, 2015

First Official Post

Even though my birthday is not until the end of next month, my dear hubby bought me this kit as an early gift.
Honestly, it's because we got such a great deal with all of accessories that were included in the price.

As I waited patiently for my camera to arrive I started googling around (that is now a technical term) and found a plethora of information on how to get the best out of my investment.

One thing a lot of the professionals said, quite often, is to start a picture blog.
The theory is this will help you see your continued progress and keep you interested in learning new techniques at the same time.
And! Since we know I am all about blogging I figured, what the hell! Might as well!

I received the camera last night, so now I am patiently waiting on the little wireless attachment I ordered to go with it so I can shoot the pictures to the blog.

I know all about the usb reader and the cables and wires available. Thing is, I never, ever boot up my computer anymore.
The IPad has taken it's place. Though if it keep going like it did last night, I may have to fire old faithful up just to have storage space for all the pictures.

I played around with it last night, just trying out different focal points and settings. I did manage to get a few pictures of the cat.
She is the only one who would sit still long enough for me to play with the new camera.
So I guess those will be my first pictures to upload.
My first official photos on the new camera! Whoop! Whoop!

Hopefully as I get a little more practice, I will be able to talk more photo lingo.
For now, it is what it is. A camera with a lens and me on the other end!

No comments:

Post a Comment