Tuesday, February 24, 2015

First official pictures

Let me warn you, they are not great at all. I won't be winning any awards.

When I got the camera I was playing around with it, trying to get a feel for it.
Some were o.k.


This was complete, anyone can use this camera and take a great picture, no matter how goofy the subject, auto mode.




With this one I was trying to set the focus point, which I did on the fish tank, then I held it and took the picture of the lamp.
Definitely came out interesting I thought.
Never mind the baby prints on the glass, we are talking cameras here, not my awful housework!






            

Then I started playing with the focus a little bit.
I'm not gonna lie, I had no clue what the hell I was doing and only my up close and personal ones came out right.
And I just think this second picture is cool. I know, I'm weird. But hey! I am the one behind the lens!






Selfies are not an option!

A huge THANK YOU! to my co-worker Doug who used to be a photography teacher at the local college.
He helped me take all the information I had read on the internet and make it make sense.
I went fully manual this afternoon!
I will show you those pictures in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment